and for her ;-)
both of them suka sangat makan buns ni..si ayah suka wholemeal and si anak pulak suka twisted garlic bread ni. nasib baik si anak pun suka jugak whole meal twisted garlic bread tu. senangla kejer si ibu sebab tak payah nak susah susah buat 2 kali kejer kan! skali harung buat jek kan senang ;-)
masih guna happy flour recipe lagi and i rasa i dah boleh buat buns ni sambil tutup mata dah kot hahaha sebabnya asyik asyik kena buat buns ni ;-)
2 hari lepas bread flour habis n i malas nak pi beli beli..agak agak boleh tak i mogok meroti for one week?
for whole meal buns and twisted garlic bread tu, i tweak sikit the recipe sebab hubster tak nak manis sgt n i pun tk suka hasya makan benda manis manis sgt…
boleh tengok sini untuk basic sweet buns dough
(Basic Sweet Buns Dough)
200g bread flour
100g whole meal flour
6g instant yeast
55g sugar (I used 1 tbs of sugar or sometimes tu i tak taruk sugar pun)
140ml luke warm milk ( I used 160ml milk)
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixer.
2. Beat at medium speed until it form a dough.
3. Continue to beat until it form a smooth and elastic dough.
4. Cover the dough and let it prove for 45-60mins.
5. Flatten the dough on a lightly floured surface.
6. Divide dough into about 55g each portion and rest for another 10mins.
7. (for buns) Shape into round ball, add any fillings you like and in my case i use red bean and arrange it on a greased tray.
8. Cover and leave to prove for 45mins until it doubled in size.
9. Preheat oven to 190C.
10.Brush surface with milk and bake in a preheated oven for 10mins until buns is brown.
11.Remove buns from tin, brush surface with butter and cool on a wire rack.
Note: You can use this basic sweet buns dough to make any types of buns of your choice. If you prefer a softer buns, just add 1/2tsp of bread improver or softener. ( i didn’t use and never use bread improver or softener in my breads)
** for garlic bread, after step 6, roll the dough and twist it into breaded bread or whatever shape u like and then arrange them on the greased tray. continue with step 8 & 9 and then brush the surface with garlic spread and then bake in the pre heated oven for 10 minutes or until the bread is brown