so easy peasy sebab i guna ready made pastry puff and i potong potong je apples tu and i tabur sikit sugar and then i baked. after 45 minutes, dah boleh makan dah…. tapi kalau nak laaagi easy peasy, buat je apple pie ni dalam satu bekas besar je…sebab kalau buat kecik kecik macam gini, lambat jugak i rasa ;-)
baked these mini apple pies ni sebab hasya cakap “laaaa rice lagi? please mommy, i don’t want to eat rice anymore” haaa si anak dara tu kan tak suka makan nasi and she has been eating rice for the past few days. one thing i noticed that she doesn’t mind eating rice whenever we were not at our house (although sometimes tu i nampak dia macam paksa rela telan nasi tuh ) tapi bila balik rumah, she will surely request for something that is not rice la..errrr apam yang dari nasi tu dia suka pulak hikhik :D
btw, just to let u guys know, we’ve been to pangkor island for the past few days. that’s why lah si anak dara tu kena makan nasi kan!
okay, ini dia recipe easy peasy apple pie tu..i amik kat allrecipe je!
Ingredients (for 8 pcs of mini pies)
- 2 apples – peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp castor sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 8-10 keping ready made pastry puff brand kawan
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- then place the pastry sheets in the pie cup
- Arrange apples in pastry lined pie plate. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon on top of the apples and dot top layer with small pieces of butter
- then cover with pie crust – i suka potong panjang2 and taruk silang silang macam tu sebab lg crunchy
- Place on lowest rack in oven preheated to 230 degrees C. Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 175 degrees C. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes longer. Serve warm or cold.
okay then, have a nice day and happy holiday and happy new year peeps!